Sunday, June 16, 2013

Whew!


Well, I find myself today with a couple of hours, kid (distraction) free!  So finally got SkyDrive installed and so, fingers crossed, I can share some of the lovely quilts at the San Mateo County Fair this year!
I entered 4 quilts and was gobsmacked to receive 3 ribbons!!!

A blue one...
WP_20130609_015

A red one...
WP_20130609_002WP_20130609_001

And a little yellow one...!
WP_20130609_005

Now, I hope I am done with entering shows for a while! It was a great learning experience, for sure, but I tell you what, it really cuts into one's sewing time!  Well, that could have been the end of the school year that was keeping me hopping...It's all a blur at this point and I am just so glad it's summer vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the SkyDrive slide show is working, you can see at least a small sampling of what was there…It really was a wonderful show this year!



I hope you are all starting out a wonderful summer (with LOTS of time to sew)!
Love,
Sarah

1 comment:

Janet O. said...

Congrats on your ribbons!
You get a lot of quilts entered in your county fair! I feel like I have just been to a quilt show. That was fun.
And that color challenge is an interesting idea. I've never seen one like that. : )