Sunday, January 8, 2017

Quilting is slow, Knitting is slower.

Duh.

It is a thought that has crossed my mind though, several times, over the past year since I learned to knit.

Just to try out a little idea I have for some socks, it will take a while.  I have to figure out how to fill in the rest of the foot with the plain color yarn.

Once I finish the heel.

And do the other sock to the same point so I don't get mixed up later and do the second one differently by mistake.


You would think I was engineering a bridge or a building with how much brain power this has been taking up lately.  I love these type of problems!
And, if I just break down the parts into sections, I find it easier to know what is the next step I have to figure out.  So far, it is going good!

Anyway, I have been thinking about painting again, just for the immediacy it offers in terms of results, as in pictures out of your brain and out into reality!

Something to put on the front burner for 2017.

In the meantime, today is a crazy, blustery, stormy day, a lovely, stay inside and continue to be delighted by this delicious yarn, lazy Sunday!

Life is good!

*****

This, just in...

And then there is the magic of awesome, from Fairy Little!




No comments: